Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Lymphatic drainage therapy uses gentle techniques designed to promote cleansing, relaxing and pain relieving effects. It was created by Dr Emil Vodder in the early 1930s and since then her work has travelled around the world helping people with various discomfort both in hospitals and in clinics.
This treatment stimulates the lymphatic vessels and helps the lymph flow in your body. The lymphatic system is your body’s natural defence and also helps to remove waste products.
The therapy is not only helps to prevent and aide your being but is extremely relaxing too.
It is a treatment that benefits people who suffer with:
- Skin disorders eg ache, etc
- Digestive disorders
- Pre and post surgery
- Blocked sinuses, colds, viruses and flu sufferers
- Reduce scar formation
- Promotes the healing of fractures, torn ligaments and sprains
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Minimises or reduces stretch marks
- Low immune system
- Relieves fluid congestion eg swollen ankles
- Very relaxing
30 minutes £30
60 minutes £40